Monday, February 18, 2013

THE BEGINNING

One year from today and I will be married!  I will be 39 then - it has been a long time coming and I want to enjoy every single second of it. 

My fiance and I love food.  Before we met each other, we loved to cook and well, eat.  Finding a balance with healthy eating and snacking was a challenge on our own, but once we met each other, it was a double whammy!  I now had to deal with my snack attacks and his.  Needless to say, we are both in a bit of a predicament with our weight; we have done a fair bit of celebrating each other the last 3 years, and well we may have taken the eat, drink and be merry a little too far lol. 

I thought a blog would be a good way to record the journey, get some much needed support from friends and family, and hopefully inspire some others a long the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment